This blog demonstrates how AEM services can help your business improve the management and delivery of your content.
Whether you are an organization starting your content journey or looking to scale it, AEM is the ideal solution for optimizing your content workflows and processes across various digital platforms.
A powerful content management system like Adobe Enterprise Manager is intuitive enough to be leveraged by non-technical employees to manage and deliver content as per schedule.
The AEM platform also has countless other associated services that aid businesses in improving their content ecosystem. These specialized AEM services help with better organization, monitoring, and delivery across all digital channels seamlessly.
This blog will demonstrate how Adobe content management software can be leveraged to better manage and deliver business content.
Table of Contents:
- Capabilities of AEM Content Management System
- AEM Services to Simplify Content Management and Delivery
- Wrapping Up
Capabilities of AEM Content Management System
The Adobe solution for business content comprises several capabilities that match other popular content management systems head-to-head. As a bonus, the AEM platform has so much more to deliver.
One of the reasons is that AEM solutions are designed for businesses and larger organizations.
|Intuitive dashboard||You can use a single dashboard to create, manage, deliver, and optimize content.|
|Multilingual content||You can design workflows and processes to include multilingual content for varied geographies.|
|Flexible, scalable, performant||Cloud solutions allow for scaling up or down whenever required. Performant servers can manage any kind of traffic.|
|Personalization and analytics||Native integrations with Adobe Analytics and Target allow for hyper-personalization of content.|
|Role-based administration||You can seamlessly establish the right access controls for every employee, depending on their role in the content ecosystem.|
|Commerce integrations||Commerce-content integration allows your business to correctly time content publishing on associated commerce channels across the globe.|
|Ingrained SEO||SEO tools like URL customization, localized names, canonical URL tags, XML sitemaps, etc., are built into the AEM solution.|
|Powerful integrations||You can easily integrate this AEM platform with other Adobe tools and third-party platforms, like MarTech, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and more.|
|In-depth analytics||You can efficiently track web page activity by integrating Adobe web content management with Adobe Analytics.|
|Security||Your content remains protected from upload onwards using security protocol upwards of HTTP TLS v1.2. The AEM platform complies with SAML, SSO, and LDAP systems.|
|Templates||Create templates or designate existing pages as templates to reuse in the future for creating consistent styles of content.|
|Content staging||You can preview and test your content before publishing it officially to ensure there are no errors.|
|Support||You get the entire Adobe support community to help you navigate any challenges.|
AEM Services to Simplify Content Management and Delivery
In combination with the following six key AEM services, the AEM platform can drastically simplify:
- The way your organization creates content.
- The management and distribution of content.
- Working with a variety of channels to publish content.
- Leveraging the cloud to improve agility.
1. Adobe AEM Sites
As the name suggests, this tool is a part of Adobe’s solution that lets businesses create, optimize, manage, and publish content across all their sites – whether desktop-based, mobile-based, or on any other channel.
The capabilities include:
- Creating responsive designs
- Optimization of shopping carts
- Management and control of multiple sites
- Managing content campaigns from a single dashboard
- Storage and organization of content for all campaigns
2. Digital Asset Management
In the content ecosystem of a company, digital assets can include anything from files, media, shared URLs, templates, etc. The Digital Asset Management (DAM) module of the AEM platform gives you a place to effectively store all these assets and their associated variations in an organized way.
The capabilities include:
- Deploy custom workflows for storing, organizing, customizing, and accessing digital assets
- Asset integration with other services
- Assign attributes like metadata
- Delivery of personalized experiences
3. Adobe AEM Mobile
Customers today remain highly active on their mobile phones, which is why AEM services have a dedicated platform to manage mobile experiences for a business. The capabilities of this module include:
- Building mobile apps for a variety of platforms
- Analyzing the performance of these apps
- Updating content across all the apps using a single dashboard
- Reviewing content analytics across all mobile apps
- Using drag and drop methodology to publish app updates
- Setting up creative push notifications
4. Adobe AEM Forms
Your business’s content also includes the forms that customers and employees submit. AEM Forms is a service that manages all digital documentation. It helps you create responsive and engaging forms that encourage sign-ups.
- Creation of interactive, engaging, responsive, and accessible forms
- Design forms corresponding to location, device, and customer profile
- Enhancing form security and traceability
- Leveraging Adobe Analytics for deeper insights into forms
5. Adobe AEM Community
Adobe Community is an excellent online forum that you can create for your brand to encourage interactions and promote knowledge. It can facilitate learning, understanding, engagement, etc., between brands and customers.
- Boosting engagement and interaction through forums, ratings, blogs, articles, whitepapers, etc.
- Create consumer groups for knowledge sharing
- Deploy content analytics targeted at cohort communities
6. Adobe AEM Cloud Service
Adobe Enterprise Manager can be seamlessly plugged into Adobe Cloud services to expand the accessibility and agility of your business. This cloud service is pre-tested and pre-configured, allowing you to readily assimilate it into your business.
- Instant accessibility
- Scalable architecture that is global, modular, and adjustable
- Industry-standard compliant
- Proactive and redundancy monitoring
Check out this Exclusive Press Release: Hurix Digital Joins Adobe Bronze Solution Partnership Program to Enhance AEM Consulting Services
AEM web content management is the right solution for your business if:
- You are a growing organization with rapidly scaling content
- You need agility and flexibility in the way your manage and store your digital assets
- You require customizable modules that let you design your content workflows and processes
- You work across a variety of digital channels and publish content regularly
The power of AEM services is beyond doubt, which is why Hurix Digital helps you quickly set it up with expert digital solutions for implementing AEM services. To understand the full scope of our services, get in touch.