This webinar highlighted the case for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in K-12 education which is quite compelling, obvious, and critical.
Numerous studies have shown diverse, equitable, and inclusive organizations ensuring greater innovations, making better decisions, and having higher levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
DEI in educational content has become an expectation of the education domain. In fact, DEI should be seen as “mission-critical” at K-12 schools. A diverse faculty and student body, along with an environment that promotes equity and inclusion of all voices, is at the heart of education.
Positive Impressions are formed early in young minds. Examining and fine-tuning K12 education programs is a great first step.
In this webinar hosted by Hurix, our panel of experts decoded the concept of DEI for K12 schools that are looking to address these inequities.
What Were the Key Takeaways?
- Importance and benefits of having DEI in K-12 educational content
- Designing DEI training and awareness programs for your school
- Future trends in DEI for the K-12 education industry
Who was this webinar for?
- K-12 educators
- EdTech Providers
- K-12 school administrators
- Learning curriculum designers
Who Were the Panelists?
- Kristy Lilas – Vice President of Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at GoDaddy
- Tracy Cugini – Editorial Director, Education at Hurix Digital
Who Was the Host?
- Tejas Pitkar – Sr. Manager, Outbound Marketing at Hurix Digital